The University of Utah
College of Architecture + Planning

Stephen Goldsmith honored with U of U Career & Professional Development Center Faculty Recognition Award

University of Utah City & Metropolitan Planning Associate Professor Stephen Goldsmith was recognized with the University of Utah Career & Professional Development Center Faculty Recognition Award this March, 2016.  Below is the information submitted by his nominator:

Professor Stephen Goldsmithstephen-goldsmith
City & Metropolitan Planning Professor
College of Architecture + Planning

His nominator wrote, “Professor Goldsmith has brought a type of graceful presence that is rare in educational institutions today. He teaches from his heart because his thoughts and lessons inspire and motivate me to take action and do good. I feel like I am in the right place whenever I attend his class and that I am getting a quality education. His passion for goodness, justice, and originality is real. I realized that instead of just taking one class from him as an elective, that I should switch majors to urban ecology, because it has helped me grow as an individual and bring out my passion for justice, compassion, and peace.”