The University of Utah
College of Architecture + Planning

Sean Morgan, MCMP 2012

Sean Morgan, MCMP 2012

“As a Landscape Architect, I have always been intrigued by how people use and enjoy public spaces and I am fortunate to have several years of design experience at various scales, from large-scale community master planning down to the nuts and bolts of construction detailing. However, I felt it was time for me to expand my toolbox to include the larger picture of Urban Planning & Design to gain a better understanding of how we as professionals can influence and manage growth and change at a larger scale.”

Sean joined Denton House in February of 2018 as VP of Landscape Architecture & Planning and manages the planning, landscape design and implementation of our custom residential and luxury resort development projects. When he’s not in the office or on the job site, Sean enjoys exploring the Utah backcountry and spending time with his family.

He received my BS in landscape architecture from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo, CA in 1994, and the MCMP from the University of Utah in 2012.