- Plan, organize, coordinate and work with technical and management groups in the delivery of a range of transportation projects.
- Prepare and present status updates to clients.
- Manage project staff and design consultants to keep projects on budget and schedule and within agreed upon scope.
- Participate with senior leaders in the establishment of short- and long-term plans for the transportation program.
- Develop and maintain client relations through your project efforts and involvement in industry activities.
- Assist with business development and project pursuits.
- Participate actively in and supporting internal and external development and training activities.
- Work with Resident Engineer and provide design support during construction of the projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years of experience with design, project/program management, and/or project coordination (preferably on UDOT projects).
- Must have a Utah Professional Engineer license in Utah or willing to obtain within 6 months.
- Knowledge of the Utah local market.
- Demonstrated interest in developing and maintaining client relations.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and leading a team is very important for this role.
- Desire to work with multiple agencies to develop projects in a collaborative fashion.
Our global business is multisector, spanning buildings, communications, defense, education, environment, health, international development, industry, mining, oil and gas, power, transport, urban development, water and wastewater.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or disability status.