The University of Utah
College of Architecture + Planning



CMP Forms

Independent Study

Course Substitution

Committee Formation – coming soon.

Qualifying Exam – coming soon.

Proposal Defense- coming soon.

Dissertation Defense- coming soon.

Photo & Recording Release

Copyright Permissions: CMP and Marriott Library

Registrar Forms

Requesting Leave of Absence

Requesting Exception to University Policy

Applying for Graduation

Graduate School Forms

Dissertation Forms

Graduate Specializations & Certificate Programs

Application Forms

An application is required for students outside of the College of Architecture & Planning or the Eccles School of Business. If you are interested, please send us an email:

Completion Forms

These forms must be completed by the last day of class the semester you intend to graduate. **To be included in the College of Architecture & Planning Convocation booklet, please submit form by March 31st. **

Specialization Completion Form

Urban Design Certificate Completion Form

Urban Planning Certificate Completion Form

Real Estate Development Certificate Completion Form


Travel Guidelines – read this before you travel

Travel Reimbursement Form – pre and final travel

Personal Vehicle Milage Log – use this form if you drive

Reimbursement Request – use this if you purchase something (non travel related)

Purchase Order Request – use this if you want to order something (non travel related)

Payroll Request – use this if you want to hire a student

Meal Reimbursement – use this if you paid for other people’s food